Like many of you, I am also looking forward to attending VMworld this year. I have a feeling that this year, VMware has left a bit more for Barcelona than last year and I hope my hunch is right.
Just thought I should do a quick post, listing the sessions I have booked for myself, in the hope that it might help someone who hasn’t chosen/finalised the sessions yet. For the last couple of years, my focus has been on SDDC (Software-Defined Datacenter) and Cloud technologies in general and that’s also reflected in my session selection. So, without further ado, here is the list (and links):
- INF4535 – 5 Functions of Software Defined Availability
- MGT4837 – Ask the Cloud Management Experts Panel Discussion
- CNA1758-DevOps – Application Release Automation using vRealize Code Stream
- STO5333 – Building a Stretched Cluster with Virtual SAN
- STO4649 – Virtual Volumes Technical Deep Dive
- INF5211 – Automating Everything VMware with PowerCLI – Deep Dive
- MGT4447 – Self Service That Just Works – Building Your XaaS in 3 Steps
- NET5362 – Enabling Automated Network & Security Services with NSX and vRealize Automation
- INF5803 – Deploy Hundreds of VMs Instantly via Forking
Like I suggested in my tips post a few days back, I’ve not filled my schedule completely with sessions. Along with the General Sessions and parties, that’s already quite a lot! If you’re new to VMworld, I would reiterate that keep some time for “Solutions Exchange”, “Hang Space”, Live chats and other things too so that you enjoy the conference to the maximum and also build lasting relationships with like-minded and great people from the VMware community.
I will be blogging/tweeting from the event so it would be great to meet you (my Twitter handle is: @AtherBeg). If I am not attending a session, I can generally be found in the Hang Space so if you’re there, don’t forget to say hi! 🙂